If you want to create a blog on blogger and want to earn money, then you are at the right place. Blogger can help you to start a free blog. Blogger(Blogspot) is a free blogging platform by Google. Anyone in the world can start free blogging on blogger and earn money with it. In this post, We are going to show How to create a blog on Blogger in 5 minutes with step-by-step without any coding knowledge.
How to create a blog on Blogger in 5 minutes
Before we began to start, you should look the best feature to start a blog on blogger.
What is the blogger(Blogspot)?
Blogger is a Google-owned platform where a user can create a free blog and share knowledge with the world. It is absolutely free for anyone in the world. It is required no coding knowledge to start a free blog on blogger. You no need to pay money on it. It is very easy to use.
Alternative of blogger?
Blogger has some limitation so the advanced user doesn’t use it. Actually, most of the blogger including me has started blogging on Blogger and after that moved on another famous and advance blogging platform WordPress. WordPress is a perfect blogging platform for creating the blog, manage it and earn it. If you mind creating a blog on blogger then you can read How to make a blog on WordPress.
What do you need to create a blog on blogger
before you start, you need this:
- A Google account(Gmail account)
- Internet connection(I don’t need to say this)
How to create a blog on Blogger
Here is a step-by-step guide to making a blog on blogger
- log on to blogger.com and sign in with Gmail account.
- Click on New Blog
- Enter the name of the blog which you want to create
- Choose a blog address of your blog which is looking like your blog name or related
- Select a theme for your blog. You can change that with awesome theme after blog made.
- Click create the log.
Now your blog has been created. You can now start writing by click on NEW POST.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- How to enable HTTPS on Blogspot blog with the custom domain
- How to choose the best WordPress hosting
- Best Useful WordPress Plugins of 2018
How to settings your blog on Blogger
- Go to Settings > Basic
- Click on Description and give some more short information about your blog.
- Click on Privacy and select YES in both options. If already, then ignore it.
- Now see on HTTPS Redirect and choose YES. This will make your blog connection secure.
- Blog reader option remains Public if you want to traffic also come through a search engine like Google etc.
- Now click on Save Setting.
Post, Comments and sharing
- Select Anyone in who can comment. Now anyone comments on your post. If you don’t want this then you can remain it option Registered User.
- Auto-share new published posts to your Google+ profile.
Language and formatting settings
- Choose the language that you want in Language option.
- In the Timezone option, you select your country time zone. Example, if you are from India then you select GMT+5:30 – India Standard Time
- Now click on Save Setting.
- In the Meta Tag > description, you must give your blog summary which will be displayed on the Search Engine like Google.
- The all option of Crawlers and indexing must be left same.
- Select a User Profile which you want to use. If you want to use a different profile for the Blogger then you select blogger, if not leave it the same Google Plus.
- Leave remain YES in Use Blogger Draft.
- Now Save settings if you make any changes.
So, friends, your blog is now ready. You can start to write. If you are facing any problem then you can share with us by comment section.